Wednesday 28 August 2019

how much relation you should have each week






I always try to be active
I have never been and am not a lazy person. Even at work I am constantly working. I get up and down again and again and take my laptop with me to places where I need to stand.

Wherever I want to go, I walk
I'm lucky to live in a place where walking is not only possible but also very useful. Frankly, I think this is a great way to stay fit. I don't record every calorie I consume, and I don't walk around to lose weight at all. I challenge myself every day, which means I use a staircase every day to reduce my abdominal size, not an escalator.


I eat healthy foods
I eat whatever I know is healthy and nutritious - but I have no special diet. I try to eat healthy things and preferably not be present and ready, things like vegetables, fruits, fish and meat. On the other hand, I don't overeat because I don't get sick of all sorts of diseases.

No comments:

Post a Comment